The Big Easy
Ride Hawke’s Bay's Big Easy with Napier City Bike Hire & Tours
Let us make The Big Easy easy!
Saturday March 31 will see us riding out from Black Barn Vineyard in Havelock North, heading out on Te Mata Road to hit the Hawke’s Bay Trails. After enjoying approximately 42km of tasty stops, you will aim to finish at Church Road Winery for the finale party and concert which starts at 2pm (but if you take longer that’s ok, it means you are enjoying all the distractions along the way!).
The Clive "Family Start" will feature again, to help little legs (and some not so little legs) make it to the finish line
Adults $35 and Kids (15 and under) $15. For that you get a seriously top notch t-shirt, concert entry and access to the Big Easy deals on the route so you can stop, sip and sup your way along the ride.
Meet at Napier City Bike Hire & Tours at 9am where the shuttle will take you and your bike to the start of The Big Easy at Chalk 'n' Cheese.
Pick up from Church Road Winery at 3.30pm for you and your bike, or we will collect just your bike and you can stay on and party and make your own way home later.
- Bike hire
- Transport of you and your bike to the start line
- Transport of you (optional) and your bike from Church Road Winery back to Napier
- Breakdown support
- Electric bikes and tandems are not included.
- Big Easy registration is not included - please visit their website to register
- Space is strictly limited and bookings are essential