A fabulous winery ride along the stunning coast and through wetlands towards Te Kauwae-a-Māui – Cape Kidnappers. Enjoy wine tastings and tasty lunch at some of the coastal vineyards.
Youth Bike Hire
1 and 2 hour rentals available for walk ins only
- 1 Hour Rental WALK INS ONLY
- 2 Hour Rental WALK INS ONLY
- 4 Hour Rental
- 8 Hour Rental
Adult size bikes for the price of kids one – for youth up to 16 years of age (inclusive) at the time of hire
Our bikes come with helmet, front bag, lock, maps and advice and mechanical assistance. We offer special rates for multi-day hire, please get in touch for more details
If you wish to transport the bike, please check with us first. We only allow transport of our standard bikes (no e-bikes), and the transport must occur on an approved bike rack (no transport in vehicles). Hired bikes must be returned within our opening hours, unless otherwise arranged. A late fee of $80 per bike may apply if the bike is returned outside these hours.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- water bottle
- For 24 hour hire or longer, the hired bike must be stored safely inside overnight. Or for your convenience return the bike overnight to our store within our opening hours and pick up again the following day to complete your hire. It’s safer and we make sure the bike is clean for your next day!
- If the option you require isn’t listed, please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Cruise ship passengers
Bikes will be ready for you at the store opening time, which on a cruise ship day is as early as the ship arrival.
For more details please visit our cruise ship passengers page